Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Goodwin
Dr. James Goodwin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Galveston, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Goodwin is affiliated with UTMB Galveston (John Sealy), UTMB at Galveston and University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. He speaks English.
Dr. James Goodwin has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. James Goodwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galveston, TX.
Dr. Randall Urban
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Galveston, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Mary Ninan
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Galveston, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Eric Gou
Galveston, TX 0 mi