A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harvey, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harvey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Harvey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Harvey practice?
- Dr. James Harvey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Harvey practices Family Medicine near Smyrna, GA.
See Smyrna Primary Care Doctors.