Learn more about Dr. James Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hawkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hawkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Shea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Hawkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James S. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. James Hawkins has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Hawkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.