Learn more about Dr. James Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hawkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hawkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Shea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Hawkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James S. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. James Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hawkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.