A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hicks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hicks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Ft Sanders Parkwest Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stacy Hicks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Hicks practice?
- Dr. James Hicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hicks practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.