Learn more about Dr. James Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hicks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hicks
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hicks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hicks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Ft Sanders Parkwest Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stacy Hicks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Hicks practice?
- Dr. James Hicks has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hicks practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.