Dr. James Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Hoffman?

February 5th, 2013

Survivor

Normally no more than a 10 min. wait. When the Dr. is running late, it is usually due to a new patient or one that is very ill. I can and will wait my turn. I'm one of the lucky ones, thanks to Dr. Hoffman!

March 15th, 2012

best doctor

Dr Hoffman is very smart and very thorough. Best doctor in the world (to me).

April 20th, 2011

Dr. Hoffman has probably the worse bedside manner of any doctor whom I have seen in my 47 years of life. There are better doctors out there for you to see!

April 6th, 2011

Well Educated in his field

Dr. Hoffman is a very educated Dr, however, he speaks fast and in a very low voice, so I had to keep saying what did you say, I'm sorry, I didn't hear that,could you repeat that? My exam and the talk before and after took only about 40 min. His staff was great!! Very caring.

February 1st, 2011

Dr. Hoffman is extremely intelligent. He is very attune to your feelings and concerns. He spends a lot of time doing a thorough history and evaluating you.

December 29th, 2010

Thourough, Excellent Care, Easy Appts +

My 1st appointment with Dr. Hoffman I had the most thourough physical in my life. Then he sat in the office explaining the problem, what he can do and answered my questions in terms I could understand. He also addressed the BRACA2 gene that many family members have, how it was passed, where to get the test. He was sincere, direct and honest by telling me the lifestyle changes I should make to gain overall better health. He went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure I got the care I needed, other doctors would have done just enough.He's very patient when explaining information and has even put it into terms I can better understand. I have recommended him to several people - you couldn't find a better doctor! I consider myself lucky to have him as my doctor, to find other doctors as qualified as Dr. Hoffman would be fantastic.

October 28th, 2010

Dr. Hoffman is tops in his field. Having been a patient of his for the past few yrs., with several health issues, I can say he's a very caring doctor that truly cares about his patients well being. Each time I was in the hospital, he would stop by every morning to check on me before he started his office hours. Once during a follow up visit in his office, (11am) he sent me to the hospital for a cat scan. After hearing the results of the scan Dr. Hoffman came to the hospital to inform me I needed to be admitted for a condition unrelated to his own specialty, and he stayed with me until I was finally admitted and in my room (6pm). That's the caring doctor that he is.

October 20th, 2010

Dr. Hoffman was the only doctor out of 4 that diagnosed my ovarian cancer the right way. He was very concerned with coming up with a plan of attack that would not only get rid of my cancer, but do it in a way that was best for me.

June 18th, 2009

I walked out after 1 1/2 wait

I was glad to get an appt. w/in a week of requesting it. Dr. Hoffman came highly recommended. Today I went, got there early to fill out paperwork for new patient & after 1 hour, I ask how much longer it would be & then Dr. came out & said he had to leave & go to tumor board! I traveled a long way to see him. He offered me his partner but w/ my dx of metastatic cancer, I wasn't going to take just any doctor. I ask for my records back & walked out. Why couldn't his staff keep me updated on the wait. Bad first impression. I will look for another doctor, despite his apologizing.

June 27th, 2017