A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Holliday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holliday, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holliday graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Holliday has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Scott Holliday DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Holliday practice?
- Dr. James Holliday has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Holliday practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Houston, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.