A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lee is Excellent. Dr. Lee has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Lee practice?
Dr. James Lee practices Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Lee, Dr. Jaime Lee, Dr. Santiago Lee, Dr. Jacques Lee