A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Lee MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists and Van Nuys Cardiologists.