A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Lee practice?
Dr. James Lee practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Valencia Internists and Valencia Cardiologists.