Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Lee MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Porter Ranch, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Porter Ranch Internists and Porter Ranch Cardiologists.