Dr. James Lee MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Irving, TX

3.6

March 1st, 2015
Rip off
I've had physicals from other doctors in the past so I know what they normally charge for labs and everything, but this doctor's office sent me a bill that's 2-3 times more than my previous doctors. I choose him because he was close to me, but will never return.

March 18th, 2014
This man is awsome ... He listens and gets straight to the problem... I'm never sitting there for more than a couple hour wait. I get blood work done and his nurses never have to stick me twice ... I love this place

December 9th, 2010
One of few
Yes one of few doctors where you won't be going back and forth he takes care of you the first time and helps you heal. I really dislike how other doctors prescribe you a higher dose of Tylenol when you have a cold knowing ull b in 3 days later it's like hello!! Not everyone had medical insurance!!! Yes this is one of 2 doctors that I like. He is very sweet by the way. Bedside manner very good he treats my little boy very good!!

January 8th, 2009
Questionable Credentials
I question the medical knowledge of this physician. He places patients on medications without proper blood tests. For example, placing patients on digoxin who have no heart problems or a history of heart problems. This is extremely dangerous! He is old and his knowledge outdated. I do not recommend him if you want to live.