A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Univ Of Tn Med Ctr
- Univ Tennessee Medical CenterKnoxville, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James San Lim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Lim practice?
- Dr. James Lim has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Lim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Radiologists.