A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Univ Of Tn Med Ctr
- Univ Tennessee Medical CenterKnoxville, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James San Lim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Lim practice?
- Dr. James Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Radiologists.