A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Louie is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Louie, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Louie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Sam Louie MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Louie practice?
- Dr. James Louie has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Louie practices Rheumatology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Rheumatologists.