Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
There are better options show details There are better options
Aug 28th, 2016

Do not go to this doctor, he does not have the knowledge to keep up with today's technology. His office is extremely disorganized. He will waste your time if it is anything complicated.

dr. marsh bites off more than he can chew show details dr. marsh bites off more than he can chew
by Charity on Jul 24th, 2016

Our entire family is disgusted with james marsh. he promised more than he was capable and immediately after surgery I had to go in for surgery, because he missed things. He ended the care unfinished and his office staff took cash money as a bonus for helping us, which was illegal. We paid all our bills, but when we stopped giving the "bonus" money, we were told the doctor doens't have money to pay for his son's college tutiion and 'you want us to keep helping you, right?" Being on the street was better than being under his care.

Mar 8th, 2016

James Marsh should turn in his license to practice.

con-artist. ruined my life. show details con-artist. ruined my life.
Jan 12th, 2016

this man performed surgery on my knee and forgot to reattach my knee cap. which led to a second surgery to repair the damage he had done by a different doctor. woke up from surgery with nothing but an ACE bandage wrapped around my knee. no brace, no stabilization, no protection. family wanted records of what he had done to me, never returned the multiple phone calls made. this man is only in it for money. this is the absolute truth.

Derotational Osteotomy for femural ante version both legs show details Derotational Osteotomy for femural ante version both legs
Feb 6th, 2012

Dr. Marsh diagnosed and performed the corrective surgery on our 7 year old daughter. Dr. Marsh is a wonderful doctor and surgeon. He spent as much time as we needed and we never felt hurried. We could take as much of his time as we needed. Some appointments included as much as 20 minutes just talking with us about the condition and the surgery and recovery. The examinations were always thorough. The aftercare was outstanding. Our daughter recovered very quickly and perfectly far exceeding our expectations and the expectations of the physical therapists. Two weeks after surgery she was walking on her own. Two months after surgery she was running around. 6 months after surgery she was better than before. He is a brilliant doctor and I truly wish all doctors were like him. His office staff is a bit disorganized but that should not impact your decision to select him. He is outstanding, caring, thorough, and even after the surgery, my daughter looks forward to seeing him.

Our Experience show details Our Experience
Jan 5th, 2011

My family has been under the care of Dr. Marsh for approx. 12 years with my daughter being diagnosed with scoliosis in second grade. My son has had problems as well and both kids love Dr. Marsh. He is very caring, patient, and talks with the kids as if they were his only patients. He has given us his cell phone number in order for us to have access to him 24/7 after both surgeries (one on each child). And, he has helped me with the pain in my hands, even though it is not his specialty. He has such a great bedside manner and I would follow him anywhere he goes to obtain care for my children. I respect him enough to also ask for referrals to other doctors when needed. I have never encountered a doctor like this. I wish they all loved what they do as much as he does.Cathy

Top Doc in his Specialty show details Top Doc in his Specialty
May 20th, 2010

Dr. Marsh is not only a highly-skilled orthopaedic surgeon but an extraordinarily kind and patient man as well. He has treated both my son and me with a great deal of respect -- never, ever talked down to us as if we didn't have a clue and explained every step of every procedure until we were both comfortable. Lynn, the doctor's medical assistant, is right on top of everything and if she doesn't know the answer to our (many) questions, she'll consult with the doctor and one of them gets back to you quickly. Our pediatrician recommended Dr. Marsh, telling us, "He's a little bit of a drive, and you might not be able to get in to see him right away, but he's the best and it's worth it." She was right.

Aug 31st, 2009

Dr Marsh is a FANTASTIC Dr and surgeon. Not only does he take his time with you but he gets to know you as well as the injury. If only every Dr was as professional and as good as he is.