Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Horrible care, no follow-up show details Horrible care, no follow-up
by Patient and Family on Jun 1st, 2015

Dr. James Marsh is a LIAR. Do not invest your trust, time or money. Even getting your records is an impossibility. Have to get an attorney because he doesn't even respond after multiple requests. His office manager, Lynn tried to bleed us dry for more money on top of the bonus we paid above our medical bill, almost threatening like, saying things like, "you do want us to keep helping you." We refused to give them any more money and they threw us out.

I would not advise limb lengthening treatment or anything serious from Dr. Marsh show details I would not advise limb lengthening treatment or anything serious from Dr. Marsh
by Tzi on Feb 13th, 2015

The office is not established to handle problems beyond normal everyday broken bones and sprains. Dr. Marsh promised to help. He didn't help us. He didn't listen when I explained I was in real pain and metal was loose [verified by another surgeon after the fact] after surgery. He then dropped the project before I had even found another doctor or the leg was healed. He had his letter of dismissal ready to end the care, and it made me feel like this was something he was prepared for and ready to do, and had done before with other patient(s) when the going gets tough, like an emergency parachute. Leaving us, to try to make it without him.

Dec 11th, 2014

Bullsh-t artist. Doesn't finish the job.

Sad excuses by Dr. Marsh show details Sad excuses by Dr. Marsh
Nov 14th, 2014

Needs to go into early retirement. Has no idea how to operate a taylor spatial frame. Clueless. Needs more education. Stay away.

Derotational Osteotomy for femural ante version both legs show details Derotational Osteotomy for femural ante version both legs
Feb 6th, 2012

Dr. Marsh diagnosed and performed the corrective surgery on our 7 year old daughter. Dr. Marsh is a wonderful doctor and surgeon. He spent as much time as we needed and we never felt hurried. We could take as much of his time as we needed. Some appointments included as much as 20 minutes just talking with us about the condition and the surgery and recovery. The examinations were always thorough. The aftercare was outstanding. Our daughter recovered very quickly and perfectly far exceeding our expectations and the expectations of the physical therapists. Two weeks after surgery she was walking on her own. Two months after surgery she was running around. 6 months after surgery she was better than before. He is a brilliant doctor and I truly wish all doctors were like him. His office staff is a bit disorganized but that should not impact your decision to select him. He is outstanding, caring, thorough, and even after the surgery, my daughter looks forward to seeing him.

Our Experience show details Our Experience
Jan 5th, 2011

My family has been under the care of Dr. Marsh for approx. 12 years with my daughter being diagnosed with scoliosis in second grade. My son has had problems as well and both kids love Dr. Marsh. He is very caring, patient, and talks with the kids as if they were his only patients. He has given us his cell phone number in order for us to have access to him 24/7 after both surgeries (one on each child). And, he has helped me with the pain in my hands, even though it is not his specialty. He has such a great bedside manner and I would follow him anywhere he goes to obtain care for my children. I respect him enough to also ask for referrals to other doctors when needed. I have never encountered a doctor like this. I wish they all loved what they do as much as he does.Cathy

Top Doc in his Specialty show details Top Doc in his Specialty
May 20th, 2010

Dr. Marsh is not only a highly-skilled orthopaedic surgeon but an extraordinarily kind and patient man as well. He has treated both my son and me with a great deal of respect -- never, ever talked down to us as if we didn't have a clue and explained every step of every procedure until we were both comfortable. Lynn, the doctor's medical assistant, is right on top of everything and if she doesn't know the answer to our (many) questions, she'll consult with the doctor and one of them gets back to you quickly. Our pediatrician recommended Dr. Marsh, telling us, "He's a little bit of a drive, and you might not be able to get in to see him right away, but he's the best and it's worth it." She was right.

Aug 31st, 2009

Dr Marsh is a FANTASTIC Dr and surgeon. Not only does he take his time with you but he gets to know you as well as the injury. If only every Dr was as professional and as good as he is.