Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Miller
Dr. James Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, GA, with another office in Athens, GA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Athens Regional Medical Center, St Mary's Hospital of Athens and St. Mary's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.
Dr. Robert Sinyard Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Athens, GA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Daniel Magill III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Athens, GA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Parker Grow
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Athens, GA 0.01 mi14