Dr. James Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Miller?

May 3rd, 2013

wrong dr.

I have been with dr. miller two years .He was fine when I didn't have any problem but now it is a different story he does not spend time with you .I was told he has about fifteen min for each person. One time I was crying when he left and he came back and said are you alright . Turn around again and left I was crying how could have been alright I ask for another dr. in his office call the office manger eleven times and wrote a letter to her and never got an answer from her but I have to say he got great nurses he is lucky because without them I don't thing he would be able to do his job

November 2nd, 2012

Favorite Doctor

Dr. Miller is an awesome doctor! He is extremely intelligent, very attentitive, very compassionate and caring. He takes a lot of time with me and is very thorough. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 19th, 2016