A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Mitchener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Mitchener is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Mitchener, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchener graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Mitchener has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Mitchener MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Mitchener practice?
- Dr. Samuel Mitchener has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Mitchener practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Plastic Surgeons and Roanoke Surgeons.