Surgeons, Urologist

7777 Hennessy Blvd
Ste 2004
Highlands-Perkins, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
225-769-2500
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

|  show details
Apr 18th, 2014

spent over two hours waiting on him, saw him for about thirty seconds, never got to answer any questions. Too many patients and still accepting;

|  referral  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2014

My mother was referred by the ER doctor, I had medical records faxed to Dr.Morris' office but he or staff did not bother to look at them, he just ordered the same labs and urine test to be performed in his office, which I think is a waste of insurance claims. The staff does not follow the HIPPA laws and Privacy Act. My mom was asked about her medical condition with the door open and the office and hallways are very tiny. My mom and another patient was called to the back at the same time and given urine specimen cups and told to sit at the restroom door and wait to each other is finished to obtain a sample and leave in restroom. Dr.Morris asked medical history questions without allowing time to answer before he would ask the next question, and did not give eye contact while listening to the answer, just kept his head down writing what ever he wanted the answer to be. Mind you, he did not look at medical records, but blurted out to my mom that "it could be bladder cancer, but I'm not saying that's what it is until we get more tests done" well I think that statement could have been left out completely especially on a first visit. The office is very out dated, small and uncomfortable.

|  Father has bladder cancer  |  show details
by Cindy Landry on Jul 16th, 2013

He is always late !!! My dad had a simple out patient procedure . He did not even bother to come out and talk to us after the procedure. The nurse put us in a consult room and told us he wanted to speak to us , and he never came. When question he said he did not see us, we were right where we were told to go. Then after he did not to the proper paperwork to let my dad be discharged , we had to wait an additional hour before leaving. He is getting paid , not doing it for free. Why can't care about my dad? If he does he sure has a horrible way of showing it.

|  Hope You Have Lots of Free Time  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2013

This doctor is a nice enough person, has a generally pleasing manner, and strikes me as medically competent although he really has not been able to do all that much to help alleviate my condition. What I most strongly object to is (a) the difficulty of getting an appointment with him to begin with; and (b) the fact that (in my experience) he so often fails to honor appointment times. I understand that occasionally, any doctor will run behind in his appointments. However, on my last 3 consecutive visits, he has run at least an hour behind time. On two of those occasions, I got tired of waiting (as long as an hour and a half), so I left, notifying the staff that I would need to reschedule, which was in and of itself a frustrating experience. Most people have lives to get on with and jobs to go to, so they cannot waste their time sitting around in a waiting room, waiting to see a doctor who, like a New York subway train, may or may not be on time.

|  Bladder Sling  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

After my surgery I had to go back to him within the week with the catheter and was very sick from surgery and had to wait an hour out in waiting room with lots of people with the bag on my side. Felt so humiliated then I asked the lady can I go sit in the back and she had no compassion at all. When they finally called me to the back I had another 15 min. wait in the room and started throwing up from being in so much pain and Dr. Morris came in and was not in a good mood with my situation. I did tell him how rude his staff was to me and he did address them with the problem while I was there. I also told him when someone comes in after surgery that they should not have to wait over 15-20 min. to see him. A person is already in so much pain and doesn't feel up to sitting in a waiting room with people gaulking at them. I'm still having trouble from my surgery in 2010....