A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nagel, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagel graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Nagel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Nagel MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James Nagel practice?
- Dr. James Nagel has 1 office location.
Dr. James Nagel practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Nuclear Medicine Physicians and West Roxbury Radiologists.