Learn more about Dr. James Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Newman, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Newman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stuart Newman MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Newman practice?
- Dr. James Newman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Newman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN.
See Cleveland Radiologists.