A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Parker is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Parker, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Parker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Parker MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Parker practice?
- Dr. James Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Parker practices Emergency Medicine near Shakopee, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, MN.
See Shakopee Emergency Physicians.