A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Pope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Pope, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pope graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Pope has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pope accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. J S. Pope practice?
Dr. J Pope practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT and Wethersfield, CT.
See Hartford Internists, Hartford Critical Care Practitioners, and Hartford Pulmonologists.