A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Pope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Pope is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Pope, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pope graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Pope has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Samuel Pope MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. J S. Pope practice?
- Dr. J Pope has 6 office locations.
Dr. J Pope practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT and Wethersfield, CT.
See Hartford Internists, Hartford Critical Care Practitioners, and Hartford Pulmonologists.