Learn more about Dr. James Pope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pope is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pope
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pope Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pope, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pope graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pope has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Samuel Pope MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James S. Pope practice?
- Dr. James Pope has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Pope practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT.
See Hartford Internists, Hartford Critical Care Practitioners, and Hartford Pulmonologists.