A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stewart Reed MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Reed practice?
- Dr. James Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Reed practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Gastroenterologists.