A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reilly, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Hearing Loss
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Reilly FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James Reilly practice?
- Dr. James Reilly has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Reilly practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.