More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Reilly
Dr. James Reilly, MD, FAAP, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Newtown Square, PA, with other offices in Voorhees, NJ and Voorhees, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Otolaryngology. Dr. Reilly is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Christiana Care Health Services and Alfred I Dupont Institute. Dr. Reilly has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Reilly has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. James Reilly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newtown Square, PA.
Dr. Laura Owens
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics
Newtown Square, PA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Kimberly Martin
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Newtown Square, PA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Daniel Walmsley
General Practice, Hospitalist, Pediatrics
Newtown Square, PA 0.01 mi10