A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Reilly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reilly, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Hearing Loss
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Reilly FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Reilly practice?
- Dr. James Reilly has 1 office location.
Dr. James Reilly practices Otolaryngology near Dover, DE.
See Dover Otolaryngologists.