A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Reilly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reilly, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Hearing Loss
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Reilly FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Reilly practice?
- Dr. James Reilly has 1 office location.
Dr. James Reilly practices Otolaryngology near Dover, DE.
See Dover Otolaryngologists.