A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schneider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schneider, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Schneider FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James S. Schneider practice?
- Dr. James Schneider has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Schneider practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Woodinville, WA.
See Kirkland Cardiologists.