A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schneider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schneider, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Schneider FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James S. Schneider practice?
- Dr. James Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. James Schneider practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Cardiologists.