A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Scott, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Scott has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Stephen Scott MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J S. Scott practice?
- Dr. J Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. J Scott practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.