Learn more about Dr. James Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Scott, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Scott has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stephen Scott MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James S. Scott practice?
- Dr. James Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. James Scott practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.