The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Sharp
Dr. James Sharp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rowlett, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, General Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sharp is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center White Rock, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Garland and Baylor University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Sharp has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Sharp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rowlett, TX.
Dr. Andrew Berggren
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Rowlett, TX 0.01 mi22
Dr. Dong Hi Yoon
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Rowlett, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Scott Stephenson
Cardiovascular Disease, General Surgery
Rowlett, TX 0.01 mi29