A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sharp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharp
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Sharp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sharp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sharp has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Sharp MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James Sharp practice?
- Dr. James Sharp has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sharp practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Internists and Rowlett Cardiologists.