A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sharp is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sharp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sharp has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- North Central Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Sharp practice?
Dr. James Sharp practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Surgery near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Rowlett Internists, Rowlett Cardiologists, and Rowlett Surgeons.