Dr. James Sharp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Sharp?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016

Retored

March 1st, 2012

Staff and Doctor should not be in Business

I went the first and only time for a checkup. Now the doc comes in and tells me I'm a good candidate for a heart transplant, talking about freaking me out my heart is in perfect condition. So we talk and he tells me that his staff typed up the wrong information. Then one of his staff comes in a takes my blood pressure and tells him I have high blood pressure. I had to argue to get someone different to take it so they could see I did not have high blood pressure. Now the thing that really sent it over the top is the doctor tells me he's going to right me a prescription that will prevent Cancer....Now his office staff is trying to bill me and when I pointed out the multitude of mistakes they said they did not care and will send it to collections and then hung up on me while I was talking to them. This doctor is a bully and regardless that services were not performed wants to bully me into paying.

February 9th, 2017