A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stone is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Stone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Vermont Hospital
- Central Vermont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Scott Stone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James S. Stone practice?
- Dr. James Stone has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stone practices Psychiatry near Montpelier, VT.
See Montpelier Psychiatrists.