Dr. James Walsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Walsh?

Amazing educated doctor

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Dr.Walsh is such an amazing physican and has always provided satisfactory experiences. He is very open minded to working with ones personal request and accomadating clients to feel 100% all the time.

suboxone

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Do not see this Doctor. He is not accountable. Does not cover a plan. I spent 4 days in the hospital with him as my doctor. It cost 20k i was there to get off my pain medicine for chronic pain. Iam now addicted to the Suboxone, I was told by another Doctor that if I didnt want to be on the Suboxone he never should have put me on it. When called 8 months later to question the plan, he acted confused, was not accountable at all. Horrible Doctor, find someone else.

Highest recommendation to meeting health care needs

Posted on May 12th, 2012

Dr. Walsh was very efficient and helpful. He was friendly, accomodating to my specific needs. In specific with detoxing off Suboxone. I felt comfortable and relaxed and when I needed to bring my small child with me to appointment, he was very interactive and made us both feel comfortable and relaxed.I had to reschedule an appointment and he made an after hours house call to check in which was unexpected and a highlight to my experience as a patient.Highest recommendation for meeting health care needs.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2012

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr. Walsh is. He is very concerned about how you are doing. He takes time to make sure all of your questions are answered. He is the best and saved my life. I would recomend him to anyone

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor, Listens to your concerns and will help you find the help you need. He truly has concern about his patients recovery. I am very lucky to have found him

Posted on May 10th, 2017