Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Williams Jr
Dr. James Williams Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation, CCHS Euclid Hospital and Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Williams has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Williams Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. James Williams Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Ledon Robinson
Cleveland, OH 0.01 mi5
Dr. Gustav Fischer
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Cleveland, OH 0.01 mi9
Dr. Robert Mclain
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Cleveland, OH 0.01 mi33