A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Williams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Simpson Williams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Williams practice?
- Dr. James Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons and Cleveland Surgeons.