A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Yeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeh
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Yeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Yeh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yeh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Su Min Yeh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Yeh practice?
- Dr. James Yeh has 1 office location.
Dr. James Yeh practices Otolaryngology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Otolaryngologists.