A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Yeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Yeh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yeh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Yeh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James Yeh practice?
- Dr. James Yeh has 1 office location.
Dr. James Yeh practices Otolaryngology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Otolaryngologists.