A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Yeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Yeh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yeh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Yeh practice?
Dr. James Yeh practices Otolaryngology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Otolaryngologists.