A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Saadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Saadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Saadi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadi graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saadi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Saadi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Saadi practice?
- Dr. James Saadi has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Saadi practices Neurological Surgery near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL.
See Berkeley Surgeons.