A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Saadi is Excellent. Dr. Saadi has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Saadi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Neurosurgery and Stereotaxic Techniques.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadi graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saadi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Saadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Saadi practice?
Dr. James Saadi practices Neurological Surgery near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Richland, WA.
See Rockford Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Saadi, Dr. Jaime Saadi, Dr. Santiago Saadi, Dr. Jacques Saadi