A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Saalfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Saalfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Saalfield, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Saalfield graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Saalfield has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saalfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James G. Saalfield practice?
Dr. James Saalfield practices Urology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Coppell, TX.
See Irving Urologists.