Learn more about Dr. James Saalfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Saalfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saalfield
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Saalfield Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Saalfield, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Saalfield graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Saalfield has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Saalfield MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Saalfield practice?
- Dr. James Saalfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Saalfield practices Urology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Irving Urologists.