A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Saar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Saar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Saar, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saar graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Saar MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Saar practice?
- Dr. James Saar has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Saar practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Plastic Surgeons and Tyler Surgeons.