Dr. James Sabiers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 23rd, 2016
He gave me an MRI as I had some concerns w/mamogram and I really appreciated his concern and understanding, but I did have to keep asking for it, eventually, I got it. Thank you very much.

April 27th, 2016
Overall impression of Doctor and practice is extremely poor. He didn't seem concerned with the cancer or helping to beat it. He never would say anything positive or encouraging and basically wrote us off by doing marginal minimal care and letting the cancer spread without doing anything at all for months. He also would say really curt negative things. Didn't even seem to remember problems and issues from the last visit. Staff was really bad and rude most of the time. Where is the patient-centered care??? Just talk on your pretty hospital brochures? We are facing death, care or retire. Find someone who cares about you personally and your well-being and who wants to do everything to help you live, which isn't him. If I could give him and his practice negative stars, I would.

February 5th, 2016
I would recommend Dr. Sabiers to anyone. I am now a 12 year breast cancer survivor.

January 17th, 2016
Dr. Sabier is an excellent doctor who treat his patients like "real" people and not just patients, he spends a lot of time with you and fully explain everything to you, not at you. Extremely gentle and caring

September 25th, 2015
Talking with Dr Sabiers is easy, he seems attentive and not rushed. Found him kind and thoughtful. There are long waiting times but staff is cautious.

June 23rd, 2014
DVT
I was pregnant with twins and admitted to the hospital with DVT in my right leg. He kept up with my treatment that was started and kept me informed on what he was doing. He had me doing weekly blood draws and then let me know what I needed to do. He then saw me in his office once a month for a check up. When I moved out of state he kept me on as a patient till I was able to find another one. Only problem I have with him is he sometimes makes you feel stupid. Overall very good Dr and very courteous and knowable.

May 9th, 2013
Execellent patient care and cutting edge knowledge
He is very patient in answering all my questions, is up on all the latest research. He is conscientious about contacting patients personally about important test results