A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Safar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Safar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Safar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Safar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Safar graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Safar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Antoine Safar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Safar practice?
- Dr. James Safar has 1 office location.
Dr. James Safar practices Ophthalmology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Ophthalmologists.