Dr. James Saidi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Saidi?

August 27th, 2016

No complaints. I've had a few visits with Dr. Saidi. He is patient, attentive, and always willing to answer any questions I had. It has been a great experience.

October 4th, 2012

An Excellent Physician

July 15th, 2012

Very focused, articulate, professional and skilled in assessing and addressing problems. Presents options and recomendations in a very helpful manner. Exemplary follow-up practices, with responsive and proactive calls to the patient.

February 4th, 2012

Urologist I can count on

I was referred to Dr. Saidi to figure out a long time right pain on my side. He sent me for a cat scan. The scan showed a kidney stone that needed to be removed. He removed my kidney stone and I am pain free going on one month now. Thank you Dr. Saidi

July 25th, 2011

I've had a number of examinations in his office and have no complaints or praises on that score. My gripe is with the office staff. They give the appearance of patients flowing through by moving you from the main waiting room (1/2 Hour) to an inner waiting room (20 Min) then into the examination room (15 Min ) when I gave up and went home. The parking lot is large but controlled by the major tenant, leaving little room for patients) I'm looking for a new Dr.

March 12th, 2010

Horrible Nightmare From Beggining to End

After my emergency room visit at Mountainside(which was a great hospital-not sure why they referred the worst doctor I have ever encountered)I made an appointment with Dr. Saidi for my kidney stone. I waited in excruciating pain for an hour and a half (no exaggeration) for an appointment that I was on time for. After that I was kept waiting for another half an hour in the actual room. When the doctor finally came in, he asked me if I had any other conditions when I clearly wrote that I had another condition and we already discussed it. In other words he does not listen. To make a long horrible story short, I will stick to the worst of it. He left me in pain for 2 weeks and after telling me he was on call and literally 20 phone calls and a visit from myu fiance to his office, I finally was able to get in touch with him and he laughed and said he can fit me in that day for surgery as it seemed the stone was not passing. He runs his office like a hair salon. He was 2 hours late to surgery and after the procedure did not even go to talk to my family or even me with any follow-up. After I went for an ultra sound for my other condition, the tech was the one who informed me that I should have had my stent out already. I called the office and received another we can squeeze you in today. It will be quick just a few minutes no pain can do it here turned into a procedure of almost an hour which I was awake and COULD FEEL. Dr. Saidi proceded to make THREE FAILED attempts to retrieve the stent while saying "oooh sorry..oh..sorry". And then on top of all of this, he has the audacity to mess up my paperwork for my leave from work because of the whole situation after he and his staff promised there would be no problem. My advice = stay FAR FAR AWAY from Dr. Saidi and his staff of knuckleheads. It will save you an enormous amount of undue stress and aggravation.

August 10th, 2017