A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sakamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sakamoto, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakamoto graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Sakamoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Reo Sakamoto MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Sakamoto practice?
- Dr. James Sakamoto has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sakamoto practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.