A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Salem is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Salem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Salem has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James K Salem MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. James K. Salem practice?
- Dr. James Salem has 1 office location.
Dr. James Salem practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Akron, OH.
See Akron Internists and Akron Endocrinologists.