Learn more about Dr. James Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Salem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salem
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Salem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Salem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Salem has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James K Salem MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. James K. Salem practice?
- Dr. James Salem has 1 office location.
Dr. James Salem practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Akron, OH.
See Akron Internists and Akron Endocrinologists.