Dr. James Sales MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

May 21st, 2016
Wonderful doctor
I have severe BiPolar disorder. Dr Sales has helped me immensely. When I first went to him I was barely functioning and he has stuck with me through thick and thin. He is caring, compassionate, sensitive, and kind. The BEST dr I have ever had. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much Dr Sales!

March 10th, 2016
HORRIBLE DOCTOR, NOT EVEN CONSIDERATE!
This guy is super rude! He yelled at me in his office in front of my ad/hd 6 year old son...simply because I was asking about a drug as a suggestion since nothing else was working for my son. My son HATES going to see this doctor. I called today to tell the staff that my son really needs another med because of his behavior getting worse at school. I told them the last 3 days of stuff he's done at school and it's not good. The staff called him on the phone, since he was at a conference somewhere and basically the staff told me that Dr. Sales said he needs proof faxed from his teacher about my sons behavior. The nurse I talked to got beligerant with me on the phone and said, "sorry" in a very inconsiderate way. I'm super concerned about my son. I've already got paperwork set up with a new psychiatrist. The new office told me to honor the last appointment I have scheduled for my son coming up in 5 days and see what he says or if he'll put him on anything. By the way, this office is closed Fridays. Here it is Thursday and so my son's behavior continues on and is deteriorating. I have to wait another 3-4 days since he's out of the office tomorrow and then the whole weekend to put up with this stuff with my son. It's classic ad/hd stuff, just horrible. So he has to read over the fax on Monday sometime, (or his staff as he leaves most of the stuff up to them to do) and "they'll get back to me" about my son. What?! Basically I was called a liar about my son's behaviors. Seriously?! RUN FROM THIS PLACE, RUN! DON'T WALK! Horrible doctor, nut case, inconsistant, no "bed side" manners, curt, doesn't really show compassion and yells in front of children to their parents. Un-' real. It would NOT surprise me if this guy ever gets sued.

November 21st, 2015
This man is terrible and inconsiderate! Do not take your child here. It's like being in a time warp insane asylum. His staff is so rude! People who are suffering from mental Illness need kindness and compassion.

November 11th, 2015
Awful staff and Doctor. Doesn't care about patient. They are terrible with children. Triple schedule appointments. Only cares about making money. No empathy and does not have the best interest of patient in mind.

September 19th, 2015
This man should NOT be a doctor!!!
This doctor is a complete waste of time. He is rude yelled at my severely depressed brother and verbally attacked my parents. Never take anyone you care about to this joke of a " Doctor"

May 20th, 2015
Lost 4 years of my life
Not only did Dr. Sales misdiagnose me for 4 years, he never once switched my medicine when it wasn't working. Put me on Prozac, which didn't work and caused terrible depressive mood swings. He just upped the Prozac and then put me on a mood stabilizer, which made me worse. Told me I was Bipolar, which I now know not to be true. He didn't trust me and tasked to me like I was a liar and a bad person. No compassion. I self harmed for years because I was so depressed and anxious. One day I had enough and stopped seeing him. My next doctor put me on a new anti anxiety medicine and all my problems went away. I lost 4 years of my life because James Sales is a sh*t doctor. Not to mention he has the worst staff I've ever had the misfortune of meeting. They're all SO unbelievably rude, it make you not want to go to your apt. I could ask a simple question and get treated like I just insulted the receptionist. I would strongly advise against going to Dr Sales for your needs.

February 10th, 2015
To him...EVERYONE is bipolar. If you get this diagnosis, go somewhere else. He will diagnose you with this and not change your meds, maybe up them, meanwhile you live your life thinking your bipolar when if fact your not! Get another opinion!!!! Lived most of my teens and 20's with this diagnosis, stopped going to him and was put on another med by another Dr. No problems after that.

July 9th, 2013
The Worst Staff
Dr. Sales has the worst staff ever. They are so rude! Dr. Sale is an okay doctor if you can stand his staff. I will not be returning to see him.