A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Salik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Salik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Salik, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Salik graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Salik MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Salik practice?
- Dr. James Salik has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Salik practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.