Dr. James Salik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

June 16th, 2015
I had the privilege of having Dr Salik as my gastroenterologist. He is efficient, as well as compassionate, he put me at ease, explained my situation fully. I,m thankful that I was refered to him, he is a great doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone in need for a excellent gastroenterologist. May 4, 2015 I highly recommend him to anyone in need for a good gastroenterologist.

May 29th, 2014
Compassionate and Competent Par Excellence
After years of studying, coaching and consulting with physicians, and as a patient and family advocate, I am fortunate to have found Dr. James Sailk. He exudes a deep compassion for his patients, communicates clearly and fully, and has expertise and competence far beyond most doctors I have come to know so well. Technology has surpassed humanity in today's culture. Dr. Salik is one of a kind and ranks at the very top of hundreds of doctors I have known. You will be fortunate to be among his patients.

February 17th, 2011
Excellent medical care
If you are seeking good medical care and an efficient medical system I would highly recommend this dr and his GI partner Dr Sherman. I was a patient for the 5 years I lived in NYC; Dr Salik was my primary care physician. I didn't realize how efficient this place was until I had an endoscopy elsewhere (out of state) and felt like a number. Dr Salik may not come across as a warm and fuzzy kind of guy (if you're looking for that, try Dr Alex Sherman), but know he is paying attention even when you think he's not. I have difficult veins to hit and once when I needed lab work he said to me that if he remembered correctly the last time I was there his staff was making a pin cushion out of me, so this time he would draw my blood himself. Who knew he even noticed, yet remembered!?

November 9th, 2010
Extremely Unhelpful
The medical records offices are extremely unhelpful. The woman who works there acts as if your important request is a huge burden. One of those offices that forgets they are dealing with patients who are real people with real health issues that need addressing. Will not seek their care again.