A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Saltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Saltz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Saltz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltz graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saltz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bryan Saltz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Saltz practice?
- Dr. James Saltz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Saltz practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Primary Care Doctors and Ashland Family Physicians.