Learn more about Dr. James Saltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Saltz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltz
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saltz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Saltz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltz graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saltz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bryan Saltz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Saltz practice?
- Dr. James Saltz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Saltz practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Family Physicians and Ashland Hospice & Palliative Specialists.