A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Samuel is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Samuel, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Samuel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Samuel MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Samuel practice?
- Dr. James Samuel has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Samuel practices Internal Medicine near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Internists.