A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Samuel is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Samuel, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samuel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samuel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan