A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Sanchez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Sanchez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Sanchez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J David Sanchez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. J D. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. J Sanchez has 3 office locations.
Dr. J Sanchez practices Psychiatry near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, WA and Eugene, OR.
See Everett Psychiatrists.