Dr. James Sanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Sanders?

Posted on October 24th, 2016

I love Dr. Sanders. He is very personable and spends as much time with you as you need. His advice is realistic and I always understand what he is talking about. I highly recommend him.

A Very Good Doctor

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Dr. Sanders has referred me to several excellent specialist.

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Dr. Sanders is amazing!

Excellent

Posted on February 15th, 2015

He was great, listened to us and was on the same page with all our concerns. Is very thorough and spends plenty of time going over history. Just a breath of fresh air compared to most doctors! Also, he seems very competent and has the knowledge necessary to care for us with some unusual health issues.

Dr Sanders and Staff

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

Dr Sanders is a amazing doctor! I never felt more comfortable visiting a doctor. His staff is very friendly and bend over backwards to help you out. I have passed his office on to many families and friends who are extremely happy with his services.

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Excellent caring physician. Staff is very good.

Beth A. Franke

Posted on June 6th, 2011

There aren't enough stars...like 'Spinal Tap', Dr. James Sanders gets an "11" ! unbelievably awesome...have never found a doctor like this....he listens!

A great doctor THEN and NOW

Posted on March 9th, 2011

I became acquainted with Dr. J.J.Sanders when I was a staff member at U of IA during his residency. At that time I had been a regular out-patient in a variety of the Clinics on campus for over 18 years. During my entire time at the U of IA Dr. Sanders was by far the most caring, competent, informed,skilled & personable physician I met - No small feat given the skill levels in that talent pool!. I'm only sorry I failed to convince him to go to AZ where I planned to retired. He was & is simply the best all-round physisican I have met in my 62 years on this planet.He is a thoroughly competent MD with caring, a sense of humor, latest state of the art knowlege, & an understanding of both patient and family needs that we wish all medical personnel possessed.I said this and more in the letter of reference I voluntarily undertook to write to express my appreciation and admiration for this remarkable man and his abilities. He is memorable.

Great Doc

Posted on April 27th, 2010

Dr. James Sanders is an outstanding family physician -- great bedside manner, lots of time spent with each patient, thorough explanations of diagnosis and treatment, and great office and staff.

Highly recommended

Posted on April 14th, 2010

I have been a nurse for nearly 25 years-and Dr. Sanders is one of the finest MD's I have met both personally and professionally. He is genuinely interested in his patients, he invests time and thought into deciphering signs and symptoms and developing a treatment plan. My kids feel very comfortable with him as well. I have recommended several families to him and they are extremely pleased.

Posted on July 8th, 2017