A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sandwich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sandwich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sandwich, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Dermal Fillers
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Psoriasis (Papulosquamous Skin Diseases)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandwich graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sandwich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T. Sandwich MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Sandwich practice?
- Dr. James Sandwich has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Sandwich practices Dermatology near Fayetteville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Griffin, GA.
See Fayetteville Dermatologists.