A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sanfilippo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sanfilippo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanfilippo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanfilippo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanfilippo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sanfilippo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Sanfilippo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Sanfilippo practice?
- Dr. James Sanfilippo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sanfilippo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons.