A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sanfilippo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sanfilippo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanfilippo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sanfilippo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Sanfilippo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Sanfilippo practice?
- Dr. James Sanfilippo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sanfilippo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons and Moorestown Orthopedic Surgeons.