A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sansone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sansone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sansone, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sansone graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sansone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sansone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Sansone practice?
Dr. James Sansone practices Pediatrics near Plymouth, MI.
See Plymouth Pediatricians.