A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sansone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sansone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sansone, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sansone graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sansone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Sansone MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James Sansone practice?
- Dr. James Sansone has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sansone practices Pediatrics near Plymouth, MI.
See Plymouth Pediatricians.