A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Santarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Santarelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Santarelli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Santarelli graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santarelli has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Santarelli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Santarelli practice?
- Dr. James Santarelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Santarelli practices Family Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Family Physicians.