A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Santarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Santarelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santarelli
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Santarelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Santarelli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Santarelli graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santarelli has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Santarelli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Santarelli practice?
- Dr. James Santarelli has 1 office location.
Dr. James Santarelli practices Family Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Family Physicians.