A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sapala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sapala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapala graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sapala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Sapala MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Sapala practice?
- Dr. James Sapala has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Sapala practices Surgery near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and East Patchogue, NY.
See Patchogue Surgeons.