Dr. James Andrew Sapala MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sapala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sapala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapala graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sapala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sapala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Sapala practice?
Dr. James Sapala practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Patchogue Surgeons and Patchogue Preventive Medicine Specialists.